August 05, 2022
Nearly All Ballots Reported by Maricopa County
Maricopa County unofficial results have been updated for the August Primary Election.
Updated results show 855,315 voters cast a ballot, which represents 34.57 percent of total eligible voters. This is an additional 64,799 ballots reported.
Remaining ballots include:
- Estimated number of uncured early ballots: 7,500
- Estimated ballots left to process and tabulate: 6,500
- Conditional provisional ballots: 103
- Valid provisional ballot and will be counted: 1,224
- Invalid provisional ballots and will not be counted: 1,563
The deadline for voters to cure early ballots with signatures that need additional review is Tuesday, August 9 at 5 p.m. Voters can track their early ballot online at BeBallotReady.Vote. Voters that need to provide identification for a conditional provisional ballot to be counted also have until Tuesday to provide sufficient ID to the Recorder, Elections Department, or city/town clerk.
The Elections Department will do another update of unofficial results Saturday and a final posting after Tuesday's curing deadline. The Board of Supervisors will canvass the Primary Election on Monday, August 15.
See results at Results.Maricopa.Vote.